“For those properly prepared, the bear market is not only a calamity but an opportunity”
– Legendary investor Sir John Templeton
The markets are crashing…
…your financial security is being torn apart…
And everyone around you is panicking.
What are you going to do?
Breathe in, exhale, check your pulse, and realize you’re still alive and you’re still able to do what most other investors are too scared to do or don’t know how to do:
Seize this opportunity to grow your net worth (and minimize your losses) even while financial markets and institutions are in complete chaos.
Some of the greatest investors of all-time – like good ol’ Templeton quoted above – made their entire fortunes during some of the worst times in stock market history.
It’s not easy…
But if you follow the step-by-step advice I give you in this course, it’s absolutely possible.
I’m going to show you how to take control of your finances…
And capitalize on this frightening (but profitable) opportunity.
At the very least, you’ll be armed with hard-won advice on protecting your wealth from being crushed by crashing markets.
Inside this course, you’ll discover:
- The 2 unique short-term trading ETFs that jumped 200% in value – TWICE – when the stock market fell by 30% in 2008 (and how they’ve consistently performed extremely well year-after-year when stocks fall dramatically).
- 3 unavoidable rules of leveraged ETFs that you MUST follow to avoid mistakes, prevent losses, and use these tools the correct (and profitable) way.
- The difference between a bear and bull market, and how market corrections work.
- Many investors cashed in when the Euro took a nosedive in 2009 – here’s how you can profit from crashing currencies too, using these 3 ETFs.
- How to protect your investment portfolio from catastrophic market forces using this one simple account (and the 4 critical features it must have in order to work).
- The #1 asset that keeps you liquid, cushions your overall portfolio from a steep decline in stock prices, and allows you to pick up good stocks and ETFs for low prices during a bear market.
- The 3 bear market ETFs specifically designed to rise in value as emerging market stocks, developed international stocks, and U.S. stocks take a sharp decline.
- Why Exchange-Traded Notes (ETNs) are so risky (but most investors don’t realize it) and how ETFs carry none of these risks.
- Bonds aren’t immune to crashing markets – these 2 ETFs will protect your portfolio from U.S. Treasuries and U.S. Junk Bonds when they lose value (and they will).
- A deep dive case study that exposes how one important bear ETF soared in value as gold bullion lost value (perfect for investors skeptical of gold).
- 2 ETFs that guard against falling values in real estate investment trusts (REITs) and U.S. companies that build and develop residential communities.
- Commodities are one of the most volatile asset classes but you can hedge against weather, politics, and supply and demand by using these 3 ETFs.
This course has already been taken by more than 1,000+ intelligent investors in 18 different countries.