Are you ready to rumble? In this ETF Battles doubleheader, it’s a shakeup between THREE broad market U.S. stock ETFs. Per multiple viewer requests, this is the showdown you wanted to see and now you’re getting it!
The first matchup is between the VTI (Vanguard Total U.S. Stock Market ETF) vs. SCHB (Charles Schwab U.S. Broad Market ETF). The winner of the first battle advances to face ONEQ (Fidelity NASDAQ Composite Index ETF).
Each fund is pitted against the other in key categories like cost, diversification, performance and a mystery category. Who wins?
Ron DeLegge @ETFguide referees this full-length doubleheader with guests Todd Rosenbluth at CFRA Research and John Davi at Astoria Portfolio Advisors judging the bout with their ETF analysis.
Which ETF Battle would you like to see? Tweet us @ ETFguide or post your battle requests below in the comment section.
Here’s our top 5 investing links:
1. Portfolio Report Card https://tinyurl.com/yxwmgbum
2. Free ETF Guides https://tinyurl.com/y2gep5kj
3. Habits of the Investing Greats https://tinyurl.com/y6cg9n4v
4. Step-by-Step Guide for Protecting Your Assets https://tinyurl.com/yxm7aup7
5. Index Investing Show https://tinyurl.com/y3862uaa
#ETFBattles #StockMarket #ETFs