Are you ready to rumble? In this episode of ETF Battles, you’ll see a face-off between: EEM (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF ) vs. VWO (Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF ). Both ETFs own emerging market stocks from countries like China, Brazil, India and Russia. Who wins the battle? Ron DeLegge @ETFguide referees this brawl with guests David Kreinces at ETF Portfolio Management and Mike Akins at ETF Action judging the ETF battle.
Each fund is judged against the other in key categories like cost, diversification, performance and a mystery category. Find out who wins the battle between these two emerging markets ETFs. #EmergingMarket #VWO #ETFBattles
Here’s our top 5 investing links:
1. Portfolio Report Card https://tinyurl.com/yxwmgbum
2. Free ETF Guides https://tinyurl.com/y2gep5kj
3. Habits of the Investing Greats https://tinyurl.com/y6cg9n4v
4. Step-by-Step Guide for Protecting Your Assets https://tinyurl.com/yxm7aup7
5. Index Investing Show https://tinyurl.com/y3862uaa