Are you ready to rumble? In this episode of ETF Battles, it’s a shoving match between two U.S. high yield bond ETFs: HYG (iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corp. Bond ETF) vs.PHB (Invesco Fundamental High Yield Corp. Bond ETF). Ron DeLegge @ETFguide referees the bout between HYG and PHB with guests Todd Rosenbluth at CFRA Research and John Davi at Astoria Portfolio Advisors judging the bout with their ETF analysis.
Each fund is pitted against the other in key categories like cost, yield, performance and a mystery category. Find out who wins this battle between these two dividend growth ETFs. In this episode, you’ll also learn why Michael Milken is the junk bond king of all-time, even more so than Argentina.
#HighYield #ETFBattles #JunkBonds
Which ETF Battle would you like to see? Tweet us @ ETFguide or post your battle requests below in the comment section.
Here’s our top 5 investing links:
1. Portfolio Report Card https://tinyurl.com/yxwmgbum
2. Free ETF Guides https://tinyurl.com/y2gep5kj
3. Habits of the Investing Greats https://tinyurl.com/y6cg9n4v
4. Step-by-Step Guide for Protecting Your Assets https://tinyurl.com/yxm7aup7
5. Index Investing Show https://tinyurl.com/y3862uaa