Are you ready to rumble? In this episode of ETF Battles, you’ll watch an arm wrestle between: QQQ (Invesco NASDAQ 100 ETF ) vs. ARKK (Ark Innovation ETF ). Both ETFs own some of the same technology and healthcare stocks, but one ETF is indexed while the other is actively managed. Who wins the battle? Ron DeLegge @ETFguide referees this tussle with guests David Kreinces at ETF Portfolio Management and Mike Akins at ETF Action judging the ETF battle.
Each fund is judged against the other in key categories like cost, exposure strategy, performance and a mystery category. Find out who wins the battle between these two technology, futuristic minded ETFs. #QQQ #ETF #Technology
Here’s our top 5 investing links:
1. Portfolio Report Card https://tinyurl.com/yxwmgbum
2. Free ETF Guides https://tinyurl.com/y2gep5kj
3. Habits of the Investing Greats https://tinyurl.com/y6cg9n4v
4. Step-by-Step Guide for Protecting Your Assets https://tinyurl.com/yxm7aup7
5. Index Investing Show https://tinyurl.com/y3862uaa