Are you ready to rumble? In this episode of ETF Battles, you’ll watch a face-off between two bond ETF giants: TLT (iShares 20+ Yr Treasury ETF ) vs. BND (Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF ). Both ETFs own investment grade debt, but with different indexing strategies. Who wins the battle? Ron DeLegge @ETFguide referees this melee with guests David Kreinces at ETF Portfolio Management and Mike Akins at ETF Action judging the ETF battle.
Each bond ETF is judged against the other in key categories like cost, exposure strategy, performance and a mystery category. Find out who wins the battle between these two bond ETFs. #Bonds #Vanguard #iShares
Here’s our top 5 investing links:
1. Portfolio Report Card https://tinyurl.com/yxwmgbum
2. Free ETF Guides https://tinyurl.com/y2gep5kj
3. Habits of the Investing Greats https://tinyurl.com/y6cg9n4v
4. Step-by-Step Guide for Protecting Your Assets https://tinyurl.com/yxm7aup7
5. Index Investing Show https://tinyurl.com/y3862uaa