How to Fix Hidden Flaws Inside Your Portfolio
Meet Your Teacher
Ron DeLegge II
Ron DeLegge II (pronounced DEE-LEDGE-EE) is the founder of ETFguide and the chief architect behind the company’s e-Learning platform.
For over 25-years, Ron has worked in the financial services industry in various capacities. He actively holds a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC) designation from the International Foundation of Retirement Education (InFRE) and he held series 7, 65 and 63 licenses from 1996-2007.
Additionally, Ron is the executive producer of popular shows like ETF Battles, First Look ETF and Portfolio Makeover on ETFguide’s YouTube channel.
Ron is also the author of several books including Habits of the Investing Greats: 26 Proven Tactics for Achieving the Financial Results You Want and others.
What Our Students Have to Say
No Hassle Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we will gladly issue you a full refund! If we can’t meet and exceed your expectations, we will gladly issue a full refund within 7 days of your purchase.
- Anyone who suspects problems inside their investment plan.
- Anyone with a 401(k), 403(b), 457, IRA, Roth IRA, or another retirement plan
- Anyone concerned about the risk level of their life savings.
- Anyone who owns stocks, bonds, real estate, mutual funds, and ETFs
- Anyone who has hired a financial advisor but isn’t satisfied with the advice or results.
- This course IS NOT for people who are lazy or who don’t want to take responsibility for their investment results.
They will remain in your Library forever.
The course videos cannot be downloaded; however, they can be watched on any device and can be streamed at your convenience.
Any device can be used for accessing your digital course content! Mobile devices and desktop computers are supported all alike. Only an internet connection will be required to access your course content.