Are you ready to rumble? In this episode of ETF Battles, it’s a brawl between two U.S. small cap stock ETFs: IJR (iShares S&P Small Cap 600 ETF) vs. IWM (iShares Russell 2000 ETF). Ron DeLegge @ETFguide referees the scuffle between IJR vs. IWM with guests Todd Rosenbluth at CFRA Research and John Davi at Astoria Portfolio Advisors judging the duel with their ETF analysis. Each fund is pitted against the other in key categories like cost, diversification, performance and a mystery category. #SmallCap #ETFBattles #ETF
Which ETF Battle would you like to see? Tweet us @ ETFguide or post your battle requests below in the comment section.
Here’s our top 5 investing links:
1. Portfolio Report Card https://tinyurl.com/yxwmgbum
2. Free ETF Guides https://tinyurl.com/y2gep5kj
3. Habits of the Investing Greats https://tinyurl.com/y6cg9n4v
4. Step-by-Step Guide for Protecting Your Assets https://tinyurl.com/yxm7aup7
5. Index Investing Show https://tinyurl.com/y3862uaa