Are you ready to rumble? In this episode of ETF Battles, you’ll see an epic face-off between: TQQQ (ProShares UltraPro QQQ) vs. FNGU (MicroSectors +3x Long FANG+ ETN). While both use 3x daily leverage and both track technology stocks, there can only be one winner. Who wins the battle? Ron DeLegge @ETFguide referees this bout with guests David Kreinces at ETF Portfolio Management and Mike Akins at ETF Action judging the ETF battle.
Each fund is judged against the other in key categories like cost, exposure strategy, performance and a mystery category. As mentioned earlier, this a historic showdown because it’s the first appearance for leveraged ETFs on ETF Battles. #QQQ #TQQQ #ETFBattles
Here’s our top 5 investing links:
1. Portfolio Report Card https://tinyurl.com/yxwmgbum
2. Free ETF Guides https://tinyurl.com/y2gep5kj
3. Habits of the Investing Greats https://tinyurl.com/y6cg9n4v
4. Step-by-Step Guide for Protecting Your Assets https://tinyurl.com/yxm7aup7
5. Index Investing Show https://tinyurl.com/y3862uaa