Who is more innovative? ETFs or mutual funds? In this episode, Ron DeLegge @ETFguide chats with Dan Weiskopf, a portfolio manager at Toroso Investment about quantifying and measuring innovation in the ETF and mutual fund arena.
Keep in mind, the first mutual fund was introduced in 1924, while the first ETF wasn’t launched until 1990 on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Has the 66-year head-start for mutual funds made a difference? Find out. #ETFs #MutualFund #FundInvesting
Here’s our top 5 investing links:
1. Portfolio Report Card https://tinyurl.com/yxwmgbum
2. Free ETF Guides https://tinyurl.com/y2gep5kj
3. Habits of the Investing Greats https://tinyurl.com/y6cg9n4v
4. Step-by-Step Guide for Protecting Your Assets https://tinyurl.com/yxm7aup7
5. Index Investing Show https://tinyurl.com/y3862uaa