Are you ready to rumble? In this episode of ETF Battles, you’ll see face-off between: BOTZ (Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF ) vs. ROBO (ROBO Global Robotics & Automation ETF ). Both ETFs are designed to track stocks involved with automation, artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics. Who wins the battle? Ron DeLegge @ETFguide referees this matchup with guests David Kreinces at ETF Portfolio Management and Mike Akins at ETF Action judging the ETF battle.
Each fund is judged against the other in key categories like cost, exposure strategy, and performance. Find out who wins the battle between these two thematic ETFs. #ArtificialIntelligence #Stocks #ETFBattles
Here’s our top 5 investing links:
1. Portfolio Report Card https://tinyurl.com/yxwmgbum
2. Free ETF Guides https://tinyurl.com/y2gep5kj
3. Habits of the Investing Greats https://tinyurl.com/y6cg9n4v
4. Step-by-Step Guide for Protecting Your Assets https://tinyurl.com/yxm7aup7
5. Index Investing Show https://tinyurl.com/y3862uaa