Hidden flaws inside your portfolio are costing you thousands of dollars and possibly even more than you think. Rising markets often mask these flaws. But falling markets expose and convert flaws in your IRA, 401(k), and other investment accounts into major problems.
What your investment portfolio’s problem areas? Is it lousy performance? Excessive fees? A deadbeat financial advisor? Skyrocketing taxes? Or, is it another hidden but deadly problem that hasn’t yet been found? And why aren’t you making as much money as you should be? Do you know?
Whatever it is that ails your IRA, 401(k) plan, and other investments, this course will help you to identify and eliminate these problems immediately*! (*This is 100% dependent upon how well you follow the course instructions.) You will no longer have to worry or guess what the root cause(s) of your investment problems are and you will be able to completely avoid the common pitfalls that hurt the typical investor.
Not only will you learn about the kind of trouble that’s probably hindering your investment performance, but there’s more: You will get a sneak peek of actual real-life investor portfolios that Ron DeLegge has graded! Some are worth millions of dollars and the point is to teach you the birds and bees of successful investing. You will see good, the bad, and the ugly.
How will I benefit from this course?
- Learn how to seek and destroy the hidden problems inside your own portfolio
- See real-life case studies of investors with six and seven figure portfolios
- Cut your portfolio’s tax liabilities by 20% and possibly more
- Say “good-bye” to overpaid and under-performing financial advisors
- Take immediate steps to reduce your brokerage commissions and fees in half
- Increase the value of your investment portfolio many times over
- Always be in control of your investments 100% of the time
- Eliminate the anxiety and worry of investment risk
- Anyone who suspects problems inside their investment plan.
- Anyone with a 401(k), 403(b), 457, IRA, Roth IRA, or another retirement plan
- Anyone concerned about the risk level of their life savings.
- Anyone who owns stocks, bonds, real estate, mutual funds, and ETFs
- Anyone who has hired a financial advisor but isn’t satisfied with the advice or results.
- This course IS NOT for people who are lazy or who don’t want to take responsibility for their investment results.